Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Told Him About CDD




Call me a big chicken.  I deserve it.

But three years into our relationship, I finally told my husband about CDD tonight.

And just like I predicted, he took to it like a duck to water.  Offered to make a paddle for me just like the one he has for his daughter.  Yikes!

As I've mentioned before, I've heard that paddle in use.

I told him, "No, thank you... um... not right now..."

We didn't talk about a CDD lifestyle specifically for us... mostly just in general since he'd really never heard of such a thing before, at least a real lifestyle... but he made it clear he was down for it.  In fact, he thinks it's a GREAT idea lol.

Apparently he thinks there's a need for it :-/

Hmmmm..... lots to think about.  In the meantime, I think I'll just go bite off all my fingernails.

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to read others who think as one,
    we are not alone, many of us believe in traditional marriage
    man as head and submissive to us as our man.

    blessings

    ReplyDelete